THANK YOU SO MUCH for attending my class at KCWC 2020. I truly appreciate you. Below you will find all the documents promised to you in the class. Just as a reminder, if you would like to have me critique one of your fight scenes, sign up on the KCWC Submissions and Critiques page, or if it is after submissions have closed, contact me at email@example.com. The cost is $10 per critique.
If you would be interested in having me speak at your writer’s group or conference, my Workshop Topics Page has all the topics I am currently prepared to speak on. If you would like to join me on my writing journey, feel free to sign up for my newsletter in the sidebar or follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Picking the Write Fight PowerPoint
- Fight Scene Before and After Example
- Fight Scene Checklist
- Presentation Notes with Answers
- 6 Question Survey – If you would be willing to participate, I would be very grateful. It is always my goal to learn and improve with each presentation.
- Do the Gorilla Experiment yourself here: https://youtu.be/IGQmdoK_ZfY
Giveaway for a copy of Fight Write: How to Write Believable Fight Scenes: This giveaway will close at midnight on June 28th and the winner will be announced/emailed later that week. International winners will receive an e-book or equivalent gift-card if the e-book is unavailable in your area.